Are You A Train Spotter? Consider #1 The Affiliate Marketing 6 Key Step Success Cycle
I think the world is turning around – just take a look at the Statistics below.
Are Train spotters expanding their reach into Affiliate Marketing!! Why did I pick train spotters for my example?
Well, simply because it’s a niche hobby, and not necessarily one that people may realise you are part of.
It is quite possible for anyone with a passion for any hobby or business to become an affiliate marketer. …
And quite probably something every business owner online should consider, to fund basic business costs, additional paid marketing, or increase profits.
In my Infographic below, The Affiliate Marketing 6 Key Step Success Cycle, I cover the basis of Affiliate Marketing:
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- Who are the Affiliate Marketers in 2013?
- What is an Affiliate
- How Affiliate Marketing works
- The 6 Key Step Success Cycle
- Top Affiliate Networks Marketers belong to in 2013
More info from the Affiliate Summit Stats Report 2013 can be found HERE
Here are the links to the Top Affiliate Networks Marketers Belong to:
- Share a Sale
- Commission Junction – World
- Commission Junction – UK
- Link Share – UK
- nb. the Google Affiliate Network is no longer operating
- Link Connector
- Pepper Jam Network is now run by ebay Enterprise Affiliate Network
- Impact Radius
- Affiliate Window - UK
There are, of course, many more to choose from – and you will find that many Marketers who write or produce digital training and information products will offer these to their customers – and often to Affiliate sites for Buyers and Sellers. The following are others you can join and choose products to promote – and are all ones I use with affiliate offers.
If you know any other Affiliate sites – Please Share them in the comments below and I will add them to this post to help others. In another post, I will consider in more detail the 6 steps of The Affiliate Marketing Cycle, and provide some more information for you.
Latest posts by Jacs Henderson (see all)
- Social Media Mistakes! - January 31, 2016
- The Networking Superstars 10,000 Family Freedom Project - January 16, 2016
- Merry “Social” Christmas! - December 28, 2015
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!