Blogging Is Cool! 4 Ways Of Starting A Blog AND Your Blogging Empire
Are you starting a Blog or setting up a new blog? … You may have done it before, or you may not!
You may love learning the set-up skills, or you may not
You may want to learn how all the widgets and plugins work upfront, or you may not
You may want an all-in-one set of tools to start marketing
You may want to follow a system, and have a person to guide you, or you may wish to go it alone if you’ve done it before
How should I Start my Blog?
When I started out, I had heard of a WordPress blog and that it was flexible, and possible to build your own. So I jumped in and got started.
But everybody is different, and has their own set of business needs, and their current skills to use, and I find I am recommending different options to different people
not that surprising? … well no!
… some way down the line they’re thinking “I wish I’d known about that before and I’d done it that way”
So below I am outlining 4 different ways to start blogging which I know work and I can recommend with links, so you can check them all out and make an Informed Decision.
I am not going to go into huge lists of pros and cons for each one here ( to keep the blog concise) but the links will give you full information. If you want to ask me a question, then please do so in the comments below, or contact me directly.
4 Ways of Starting A WordPress Blog
#1 Get someone to build it for you.
- try The Free Blog Factory – they build you a professional blog – you choose your domain name,and pay for hosting through them. And off you go! Click HERE to check them out
#2 Build your own WordPress Blog using a set of free videos
- Learn To Blog yourself with these free videos this is actually how I began. You can access them HERE
- For more advanced training take the 1 week trial for $5 HERE
#3 Join a Company with one set up for you
Obtain a ready-made Blog.
These are available from many companies, and usually provide training and sometimes, a complete set of business tools (monthly fee approx $25) with the option to add-on an affiliate system which could earn you 100% commissions.
Companies offering this, which I have experience of are Pure-Leverage and Empower Network. If you would like to view either of these, let me know and I will put you in touch with active Leaders in these companies.
#4 Join a Marketing system
which teaches you step by step how to set up a Blog as part of their Training which covers everything you need online, I will be your sponsor in MLSP.
and a BONUS #5
#5 When you have a blog – will you be looking for Leads?
As an addition to your WordPress Blog or website – You can set up a Capture Page Blog and use this FREE SYSTEM (including autoresponder) for Life to produce many capture pages for any business. If you have a domain name already available you can use that, and the whole thing is free – or there is a $11.97 per annum charge to buy one within the system.
That’s the only cost. AND you can choose to be an affiliate for a monthly fee. [Power Lead System]
Check out the Free System HERE
So if you have been deliberating about starting a blog, I hope this overview of some options has been helpful to you.
Remember … whichever way you choose
Love Your Blog and Love your Business
Is your Blogging Empire Up and Running?
then why not Join Beth Hewitt’s 1 month Evergreen Challenge at the Simple Blogging Network?
You receive all this …
- We have an exclusive Facebook Group,
- Instructions in Video and PDF format.
- There are prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place bloggers. (Minimum number of blog posts applies)
- You can make commissions for referring other bloggers to the challenge
- Access to Simple Blogging Network Webinars
- Amazing spam free helpful environment
- We attract the cream of the crop when it comes to bloggers
- Now a totally evergreen challenge all year every year.
for 1 month at ONLY $9.97
Please write your comments below, and I appreciate your sharing this post
Before you leave – please accept this Free Lead System
Latest posts by Jacs Henderson (see all)
- Create Fantastic Easy Peasy Quote and Message Images With Share As Image!! - November 25, 2014
- How Do You Give Cash Back To Your Customers and Make Commission? - October 28, 2014
- Turbo-Charge Your Business With A Facebook Fanpage Focus - October 13, 2014
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!