Are you a business owner or marketer trying to grow your business on social media?
Are you frustrated by the amount of effort social media requires only to see little to no payoff?
Well… WOOP!! 🎉 In this post, you’ll learn how to get the most out of social media for much less time and effort.
There are many challenges small business owners face with social media, and you may identify with one or more of these, especially if you are a ‘one-man-band’ …
- Running social media profiles for your business is so much work and it never stops! You have to keep doing it because you can’t afford to lose the attention of your audience.
- Coming up with creative and unique post ideas day after day can be exhausting and overwhelming.
- Social media can consume your time and before you know it, you’ve wasted hours of time and tons of mental energy trying to think of something useful to post.
- It’s impossible to find time to grow your business on social media while still running the day-to-day operations of your business.
- Maybe you aren’t even sure what to post on social media, let alone post something new every single day!
The Social Media Ideas Solution!
Here’s a really cool Calendar, to take you by the hand and lead you right through the next 365 days of Your Social Media presence with all 365 days planned out for you:
Just look at the benefits of using this:
- 366 days of social media posts planned out for you
- Provides a streamlined process that makes it easy to create valuable content
- Allows you to be consistent with your social media posts
- Offers a wide variety of ideas keeps your content fresh and unique
- Done-for-you image templates save tons of time and make pre-scheduling content so easy!
It helped me find focus, start increasing my engagement and allowed me to gain clarity.” – Dan Woerheide
Video Walkthrough by Angie…
Is this Social Media Calendar popular?
I LOVE this calendar and how it is soooo organised by Angie… just like I would make for myself… but now don’t need to!
She has organised everything, you only have to mix your business into the structure and off you go! It saved me
- hours of ‘thinking’ time on what to post each day
- a clear structure to work to for content planning
- a super varied stream of posts for my pages, groups & profiles which I can just post or add my logo to!
Resulting in more consistent engagement from my social profiles, and more website traffic and more time for me to focus other business stuff and having more ‘down-time’ with my social presence scheduled to go!
“We’ve nearly doubled in followers since I started using this calendar. It makes it super simple!” – James Shaw
What’s Included with the Calendar?
- Daily post ideas planned out for you in a proven-to-work system for social media marketing for EVERY DAY! Just follow the schedule 😍
- 52 questions and 52 quotes already done for you! FABULOUS!
- 3 completely editable versions to choose from – Google Sheet, Microsoft Excel, Google Calendar ~ Whatever works for you!
- A Complete list of holidays for the US, Australia, Canada, and the UK
- The calendar can easily be translated into 77 different languages ~ WOW!
- 5% of proceeds donated to charity – Outreach International
PLUS: An AMAZING Option to add on 155 done-for-you image templates that can be customized with your branding. THESE ARE TOTALLY AWESOME TOO 🤩
SECTION 5: WILL IT WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Will it work for Your Business?
I bet you’re thinking this!
So you have to know that
“This calendar is 100% editable and customizable so it will work for any type of business.“
It’s been designed to be used on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
It was created with the US market in mind with regards to holidays, however the calendar is 100% editable and customizable so any US holidays can easily be removed AND also included is a supplemental lists of holidays for Australia, Canada, and the UK, so you won’t miss those either 😊
If you’re wondering if the calendar available in other languages?
Then the answer is YES!
The calendar can easily be translated into 77 different languages. Angie provides a step-by-step tutorial showing you how to translate the calendar into your preferred language in a matter of minutes.
“You have saved me at least 40 hours of work (if not more).” – Stephanie
It is a winner!
So, if you use Social media this is a lifesaver! If you’ve NEVER had a structured schedule for posting to your channels, then you can start now!
As you can see, Angie does as much of the work for you as possible, allowing you to free up hours of time and stress and focus on the parts of your business you love!
You can use it as a basis for all your facebook, instagram & twitter profiles, as Angie suggests and even LinkedIn which I share to.
For me, a Pinterest user, it means I have images already created for my other social media platforms … because I GRAB THE UPGRADE to include images.
Now that you understand how a social media content calendar will help you get the most out of social media for much less time and effort, it’s time to grab your own copy!
I hope you love the calendar and image templates as much as I do. Once you grab your copy, let me know in the comments what you love most about them!