Welcome to my world of Pinterest and my new series to share with you the how's and why's to Pinterest Marketing and step by step instructions by blog and video!
Here's today's tutorial on … 5 Powerful Benefits of Pinterest Marketing!
Today, I lay out before you some facts about Pinterest so you grasp the reality of why it is a platform you should include as part of your social media marketing, and the possibilities it holds for you.
I have recorded a video tutorial for you to watch, which of course includes more info and tips than on the images!
However, I have also included below the information from the slides I used to produce it, should you wish to re-cap some of the information 😊
The 5 Most Powerful Benefits of Pinterest Marketing
#1 Pinterest is a HUGE branding opportunity for you…
- Organize your Business in a structured magazine style format
- Categorize your products
- Give Tutorials and How To’s in Image and Video format
- Showcase ‘behind the scenes’ of your business
- Share some of yourself and your personality and brand
- You can target your audience with Search
#2 Your Audience Loves Pinterest!
- 70 million users are on there now… with ever increasing popularity
- 70 % of Pinterest users are buyers
- 60% of traffic is from top tier US households with an income of 100k or more
- The average purchase is $140 – $180
- Visitors Search,Shop and Browse for inspiration, information and products
- What they find, they can Pin for future reference (and their followers see it too)
#3 Pinterest is Sharable and Sociable for your Marketing
- Share directly to Your Facebook and Twitter profiles from Pinterest
- Share content to Pinterest from Social platforms using IFTTT
- Showcase your Pinterest profile from your Facebook Fan Page
- Schedule posts to Pinterest using many tools
- Pin to Pinterest from anywhere on the web using tools
- Showcase your Pinterest profile on your blog
#4 Pinterest has Huge SEO Power
- Pinterest is a Huge Search Engine itself!
- Google Loves Pinterest – any keywords you use show up on google
- Pinterest pins Show Up in Google search… your url’s benefit from the pinterest.com prefix for higher ranking
- Pinterest allows do-follow links … what everybody wants!
#5 Best of ALL!! … Pinterest is your Shop Window
- Your Profile view is your Shop Window to your Brand
- Your Boards are the Journey around your store, showcasing your Business and displaying your talents, products, tools, tips and curations of life.
- Every Image is Clickable to a Link of Your Choice ~ That’s HUGE!!
My Pinterest Formula…
Attract… with your image
Direct… with your links
Sell… with your value
My Pinterest Pyramid
This image is a snapshot of the Pinterest world… showing the ‘shoppers' and the ‘smart marketers'… I explain more in the video above, but just ask yourself
- which part of the pyramid are you in?
- are you maximising your Pinterest marketing potential?
My post today was aimed at showing you the 5 main reasons for using Pinterest as part of your Marketing Arsenal and I trust I have encouraged you to give it some thought!
Pinterest is no different to any other social marketing platform when it comes to setting up your profile, structure, and content…
If you are ready to set your's up [or would like to refresh your current profile and make it more ‘Business' ready] the first stage is outlined in my post here … Create Your Pinterest power profile in 6 Easy Steps where we begin to lay the foundations for your profile by setting up your account from scratch.
If you already have one set up, then please follow along and lavish some attention on your account as you learn in detail the latest ideas on the art and science of Pinterest Marketing.
Do let's connect on Pinterest 😍
Pop your link in the Comments!