There are several I use, but today I would like to tell you about a brilliant and easy-to-use one which I use on a day to day basis, in a snip of time for creating quotes and messages on an image.
I don't know about you, but I really feel the impact of a message when it is shown on an image… PROVIDED You can see it Clearly!!
What Drives ME CRAZY, is when the words are not easily readable…. so one does need a function to give your words IMPACT!! (and of course, you get it with Share As Image 🙂
Special things I Love about Share As Image
- it is REALLY slick, fast and professional
- AND So Simple!
- if you find a quote… just copy it then click the icon and paste it in an image (theirs or upload yours)
- you can upload your logo once and it just prints onto every image (paid version)
- you can store your images there and Download them to your computer
- Choose from 4 Image Sizes… Original, Tall – (Pinterest) – Square (Instagram) – Wide (Twitter)
- Shareable as soon as done to pretty much All Social Sites
- New features keep appearing… Jason, Lauren and Oliver are awesomely engaged in making this even better
- I won a Free lifetime Membership in a competition … here are the results – http://blog.shareasimage.com/the-great-share-as-image-challenge
A Video Demonstration by Jacs of Share As Image
How Much Is Share As Image?
There is a Free Unlimited Images Account
The Pro Account is $8 per month, which includes all the features below
With this discount code… THEGINGERWOLF you will receive a 10% discount on the Yearly Membership
Features of Share As Image
Some Recent Updates to Share As Image
More than 1000 new royalty-free images
Great images you can use anywhere, any time with no attribution and no royalty required. The Images are categorized so it’s easy to find what you want. This alone is amazing; think of the cost of images and think of the hassle of remembering to include the attribution and get it right. The images alone are worth the price of the service.
Image upload storage
You can save and re-use images you upload. This means you don’t have to upload the same image repeatedly if you want to use it again.
25 new fonts
Now double the number of fonts available. There was already a nice variety of fonts available, and now the selection is even better.
Share As Image has included 30 pre-set templates, as you saw in my video – along with the ability for you to create unlimited templates of your own! Another great way to create your masterpieces.
So that's it!! What do you think?
… and let me know how you get on 🙂