Your Facebook Fanpage is your Shop Window for your Business on Facebook. You could run a product or service based company, or represent yourself as your Brand, and have one or more businesses or products which you offer… but either way it is important to present your page with personality, focus and variety to keep new visitors becoming fans, and your fans interacting.
Your Fan page is a great way to collect people you attract who are interested in your services, and they become your audience, so offer them tips, trainings, fun… and then you can funnel them into your email list, blog posts, and other social networks
How Productive Is Your Fan Page?
Well, you know the answer to that question right now! But today I am going to present you with some Quick Joggers for
- Feeding your Fans
- Encouraging Interaction
- Encouraging new Likes
- Posting Tips
- Useful Blog posts
Facebook loves Fan Pages with interaction, but you do have to help yourself here! Just having Fans is not enough, they may not all get to see your posts because of Facebook’s mystery way of working. See below for a brief description, and follow the link for more detail…
It leaves you thinking that you probably need more interaction…. and this needs to be consistent since the facebook Edgerank works on a weekly cycle.. and you will see your weekly email notification if you have them turned on.
Would you like to take part in a 30 Day Fan Page Focus Challenge?
To Find Out How It Works…
Watch the video on this blog… Watch Here
To Join in… Join Here and get started!!
If your Fan Page is like a ghost town, then you will Learn how to get
Join in the 30 Days of Fun!!
What is Facebook Edgerank?
EdgeRank is the Facebook algorithm that decides which stories appear in each user’s newsfeed. The algorithm hides boring stories, so if your story doesn’t score well, no one will see it.
EdgeRank is like a credit rating: it’s invisible, it’s important, it’s unique to each user, and no one other than Facebook knows knows exactly how it works.
and it’s hard to trick an algorithm into thinking that your content is interesting. It’s much easier to rewrite your content so your fans leave more likes and comments!!
More detailed info on Facebook Edgerank Here
#1 Feed Your Fans
- Stimulate their senses with visual and video and use emotional triggers so they Feel something on your page and build a connection
- Be a complete resource of info for your fans. Post new up to date info on your services / products and those from other places that will be helpful to your readers
- Offer a free ’something’ on Special days
- If posting quotes or tips… put them on an image background for more impact
- Use the Notes facility, to document information which will not disappear down your timeline, you can use this to copy blog posts onto… these do get google ranked
#2 Encourage Interaction
- Have a daily mission for your page… So regulars know what to expect
- Ask questions… eg. Did you ever…? How would you…? What do you think about… ?
- Pop in occasional quote images
- Ask for their thoughts/comments/ideas on a photo, story
- Have Question days to answer their problems
- Use ‘Call To Action’ phrases where appropriate
- Always reply to comments you receive
#3 Encourage others to Like Your Page
- Search for other pages you admire in your niche and Like them send a message with a valuable comment so the owner will checkyouout! It’s good to like all appropriate pages as your Fan-Page, so their posts appear in your fan page home stream and are easily found and shared on a daily basis.
- On your facebook Profile, Add your link to your facebook Fan-Page in the ‘about’ section so your friends can SEE your business
- Try a lightbox blog pop-up on your blog eg
- If you work online, have Follow Me buttons back to your fan page from your blog and email responder
- I f you use Business cards…. then put on your Fan-Page url or use a QR Code … So simple to create (Free Ones Here)
#4 Posting tips
- Choose a selection of posts and have a weekly schedule eg question – blog post – tips – quote – photo of your life – a tip and a link to a product or business – shares from other pages – Videos
- Be consistent and use the scheduler if you are not able to post live (sooo easy)
- Check your insights to see what type of posts your fans engage with.
- Use gorgeous images on your posts
#5 Useful Blog Posts
What you Focus Your Attention On Grows…
so how about it?
See How To Get Started HERE
Join In by Clicking HERE
Do Join The Challenge :*